SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ —
The global network management systems market size is expected to reach USD 11.94 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing adoption of network management systems by data centers to enhance performance and eliminate downtime risks, coupled with rising demand for high quality of services (QoS), irrespective of the industry vertical, is expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- North America emerged as the largest regional market with a revenue share exceeding 30.0% in 2018. Operators in the region are investing aggressively in rolling out 5G infrastructure to cater to growing demand for higher bandwidth
- The Asia Pacific network management systems market is expected to progress at the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to proliferation of smartphones, continued rollout of cellular and broadband networks, and burgeoning popularity of cloud-based solutions and services and Internet of Things (IoT)
- The SMEs segment is anticipated to grow significantly over the forecast period in line with rising popularity of SDN among SMEs to streamline business processes and enhance business performance
- The cloud-based segment is projected to grow rapidly over the forecast period as more and more enterprises continue to realize scalability and cost-effectiveness of cloud-based NMS solutions
- Various e-health projects aimed at connecting hospitals and mobile healthcare units in order to ensure efficient and easy-to-access healthcare services to people are anticipated to propel the growth of the healthcare segment over the forecast period
- Key market players, such as Nokia Corporation.; SolarWinds Inc.; and IBM Corporation, are focusing on launching innovative solutions compatible with upcoming 5G standards.
Read 101 page research report with TOC on “Network Management Systems (NMS) Market Analysis Report By Deployment (Cloud, On-premise), By Enterprise (Large, SMEs), By Component, By Vertical (IT & Telecom, BFSI), and Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/network-management-systems-nms-market
As the global marketplace continues to expand, enterprises are increasingly getting dependent on networking resources to retain their competitiveness. As such, NMS can help in obtaining complete network visibility, monitoring operational performance, ensuring security, preventing unauthorized access, and performing predictive maintenance activities.
Soaring need for an agile and secure infrastructure to operate effectively in sophisticated business environment is predicted to stoke the demand for these solutions and services over the forecast period. Vendors of NMS solutions are also expected to witness significant opportunities over the forecast period as small & medium enterprises (SMEs) continue to deploy wireless and wired LAN infrastructure across as part of their efforts to adopt cloud-based solutions, reduce overall infrastructure costs, and ensure an easy access to data.
Prominent players in the network management software market are particularly promoting their cloud-based NMS solutions by establishing partnerships in response to customers’ demands for robust, scalable, and flexible solutions. For instance, in 2017, Riverbed Technology, Inc. established a partnership agreement with Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd to provide Huawei CloudEPN with Riverbed SteelHead combined solutions that will help customers simplify network management in this cloud era. However, availability of free and open-source NMS solutions and budget issues faced by enterprises while deploying NMS are anticipated to hinder the growth of the NMS market over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global network management systems market on the basis of component, deployment, enterprise, vertical, and regional:
– NMS Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Configuration management
- Performance management
- Security management
- Fault management
- Accounting management
- Integration & Implementation
- Training, Support & Maintenance
– NMS Deployment Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
– NMS Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Large Enterprises
– NMS Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- IT & Telecom
- Transportation & Logistics
- Media & communication
– NMS Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- MEA (Middle East & Africa)
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Commercial Drone Market – The global commercial drone market size was estimated to be USD 552 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.9% over the forecast period
- Waste Derived Biogas Market – Waste derived biogas market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to rising environmental awareness
- Connected Living Room Market – The Global connected living room market is expected to experience rapid growth over the forecast period due to high demand for digitization in consumer goods.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc